Rice Straw by SimplyFood
- Each box hold ~90-100 straws.
- 100% made by rice and corn without colors, food flavors or preservatives.
- Able to remain its form for 3-4 hours inside warm to cold water.
- 100% Plastic Free.
- Growing awareness of plastic waste pollution.
- Rice Straw is a viable solution to plastic straw waste because it can be tossed into food waste bins and composted along with food scraps.
Free Shipping for Orders Over $20
MADE WITH 100% RICE AND CORN
To replace a 500 years problems from Plastic Straws
HOW RICE STRAW CAN SAVE THE WORLD
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Able to remain its form for 3-4 hours inside warm to cold beverage.
- 100% Made by Rices and Corns without Colors, Food Flavors or Preservatives.
- Hyper-Compostable, break down at the same rate as food waste in compost or in the natural environment.
ARE THE OTHER STRAWS REALLY FRIENDLY?
- Paper Straw: Tastes like paper when using, absorb liquid and break down easily, cut down trees and use glue.
- Plastic Straw: Take 500 years to decompose and dangerous to sea animals.
- Metal Straws: Conduct heat from hot beverages, give metallic taste, clank against teeth when used and create more environmental issues.
- Bamboo Straws: Cut down trees, hard to wash, absorb flavors and hygiene concern.
WE DO SAVE THE WORLD
We are Proud to say that our products are environmental friendly, we do NOT chop down trees or killing any living plants to make the straws