PLASTIC IS CREATING A 400 YEARS PROBLEM
Number of straws are used EVERYDAY, in just the U.S alone.
Tons of plastics flow into the ocean every year, 0.025% are straws.
DOES THE OTHER STRAWS REALLY HELPS?
- Paper Straw: Tastes like paper when using, absorb liquid and break down easily, cut down trees and use glue.
- Plastic Straw: Take 500 years to decompose and dangerous to sea animals.
- Metal Straws: Conduct heat from hot beverages, give metallic taste, clank against teeth when used and create more environmental issues.
- Bamboo Straws: Cut down trees, hard to wash, absorb flavors and hygiene concern.
HOW RICE STRAW CAN SAVE THE WORLD
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Able to remain its form for 3-4 hours inside warm to cold beverage.
- 100% Made by Rices and Corns without Colors, Food Flavors or Preservatives.
- Hyper-Compostable, break down at the same rate as food waste in compost or in the natural environment.